1. Violations if you advertise your Portland, Hillsboro, or Milwaukie jurisdiction home for sale without a home energy score: $500 fines until resolved.
2. Home Energy Scores are good for eight years, but …
3. The scores can be voided before the eight years are up if you make alterations to the home that could impact the score results, such as changes to the mechanical systems, energy efficiency, or square footage.
4. For sale by owner or Realty listed homes must both have a home energy score before advertising the home for sale.
5. The score must be included in any advertisements for the property for sale.
6. All scores are publicly available, listed at GreenBuildingRegistry.com